Thank you for your interest in becoming a commercial and non-commercial seller at Idaho’s Largest Garage Sale located at Expo Idaho in Garden City!
- Event Location: Parking lot adjacent to Glenwood Avenue @ Expo Idaho
- Event Date/Time: Saturday, May 20th, 2017
- Set-Up Date/Time: Friday, May 19th, 2017 (No setup on day of event)
Set-Up Day Information
On Friday, from Glenwood Ave use the livestock entrance (by Hawk’s Stadium) and go to the parking lot. You’ll be given a map showing the location of your booth(s) and four (4) Vendor Passes per booth.
Tates Tents & Events will be on-location to rent any equipment you’ll need—tables, chairs, canopies.
Security will be on-site for Friday, May 19th & day of event. They will watch over the booths and merchandise to prevent overnight theft of items.
Day of the Event Information
Seller Admission: Gates open for sellers at 6:00 a.m. Please be in your booth by 6:45 a.m. Enter at setup gate.
Public Admission: Gates open for the general public at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 20th.
General Event Information
- ALL BOOTHS are AVAILABLE for 2017.
- Security will be present at all times, from Friday night through Saturday afternoon.
- All booths must be set up on Friday, May 19th. No set up on the day of event will be allowed.
- Sellers must be in their booths by 6:45 a.m.
- Sellers must stay in their booth(s) when selling your merchandise. Must be in your booth from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. No early tear-downs will be allowed!
- Each seller will be provided a temporary State of Idaho “seller’s license” that must be filled out and posted in their booths during the event.
- Sellers will be responsible for paying their own taxes to the State of Idaho.
- Tates Tents & Events will be present to rent tables, chairs, canopies, etc. to Sellers who need these items for their booths. Please pre-order from Tates Tents & Events by May 15th to get the best pricing. Download the Form
- Electrical power will be available at specified locations to test sold merchandise.
- Charities will be present to take any unsold merchandise that vendors would like to donate to charity.
- Booths are confirmed only when payment has been received. No refunds will be given.
- No food/drink can be sold from seller booths unless authorized by Expo Idaho and Townsquare Media.
- The Idaho’s Largest Garage Sale will take place rain or shine!
PLEASE NOTE: Certain commercial categories will be limited to a maximum number of businesses.
For more information, please call Townsquare Media at (208) 275-8188 or contact us.